• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Picture of Your F-Twin

I'm impressed with the red hotline phone to the Kremlin. Bike looks sharp as well.

Yes, the rotary, was my mother's farm house phone...has Christian County's Sheriff's office number hand written on it (right below the "911"). It would be quite a drive-by-check for sheriff's deputy now being 400 miles away, if it were hooked up.

Nearly done with farkle-prep for my 6-7 months of Western States traveling beginning the end of March. Great Falls, Montana, in late June is the only sure stop. :thumb

8C94DE49-E02B-4B4B-AD7F-0818AE321A4D.jpeg

Grand Canyon Backcountry Adventure Route

This is my 2009 F800GS at Jump Up Point on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
IMG_2558-X2.jpg

Here we are at Jump Up cabin where we spent the night.
DSCF1576-X2.jpg

Nearly done with farkle-prep for my 6-7 months of Western States traveling beginning the end of March. Great Falls, Montana, in late June is the only sure stop. :thumb

View attachment 77198

The barrel attachment below your radiator looks interesting. I am assuming for a tool kit or something? I'm hoping the St. Bernard you snagged it from isn't missing it too much.

Back