• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a Picture of Your F-Twin

Valencia Orange 2013 F800GT

Here is a picture from my December 2018 ride. I was a sunny 47 degrees in Chicagoland.

Attachments

• IMG_2503 (1).jpg
    IMG_2503 (1).jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 274
16aec9a8a51d6701e61d22e8e7441392.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On way home from purchase 10/01/19....F850GS.

YES! You're right, this was taken on a 90 degree grade because it is an adventure bike OR my iPhone and I can't take a picture in any normal fashion and have it appear correctly on this site. I even rotated it 90 degree after the first try didn't work. I'll just describe the pictures from now on. RANT off.

Attachments

• IMG_5460 (1).jpg
    IMG_5460 (1).jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 162
Bike looks great :thumb Good luck with it.
Try taking the picture with the phone horizontal, lens upper left. It has worked for others.
OM

2nd try with iPhone horizontal

New F850GS (with trash can background) at one month old with Madstad windshield system, Sargent seat and Suburban Machinery lowering pegs additions...

Attachments

• IMG_5543.jpg
    IMG_5543.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 257
New F850GS (with trash can background) at one month old with Madstad windshield system, Sargent seat and Suburban Machinery lowering pegs additions...

That’s a sweet looking ride. I hope you enjoy it! :thumb

When I picked up my F700GS from the seller he had his new F850GS there and I mistook it for an R12xxGS. The new F-twins look pretty beefy in person.

Bike #2

Well - I love the brand and bought #2. First BMW was a 2018 K1600GTL but I wanted a second bike to just ride solo and have some fun. So, I brought home a 2019 F850GS. Now they can keep each other company in the garage. Got both from Motohio European Motorcycles in Columbus Ohio. Very happy with those guys. Too bad I wasn’t smiling.......8C272F30-E77C-4673-80B3-5DD7ABFCC12A.jpg

That shop/garage is way to uncluttered. You need to take something apart. :)

I just finished cleaning the place..floor still wet. You remember snow slush dropping off the cars, with that accompanying street grit mounding up. I understand in Texas only armadillos clutter garages...LOL!

Back