• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Migsel mount has arrived!

Richr8

ResizeofMigselCockpit.jpg

Time for a test drive. Very nice quality unit nad only two minutes to install. :thumb Then again, for the price, it had to be.

Later.

Hopefully mine makes it in before the week is out. This is the first pictures from that angle I've seen, looks good. How did you end up routing your cable?

Hopefully mine makes it in before the week is out. This is the first pictures from that angle I've seen, looks good. How did you end up routing your cable?

Okay, so that wasn't included in the two minutes. That will be next weekend when i feel like taking the das apart. I'll post some pics when I get it done.

rich

Back