• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mad Cow Rally

wackettrw

Adventure Traveler
Since we normally give names to our Rallies (e.g. "Almost Heaven" for last year's rally in West Virginia), would it be in bad taste to name or rename the July 2004 Spokane Washington Rally the "Mad Cow Rally"? Let management know if you have a beef about this. I'll be hoofing out to Spokane no matter what. Sorry, too much alcohol over the holidays!!!

I think mad Cow Rally will scare the bejeesus out of the beefeating crowd...leaving pork,chickenand the other white meat,crab,shrimp and prawn.
Nawlins anyone?(Home of Bubbagumpshrimpco).

Don't forget the other staples. "Weasel, the other Yellow meat, and Salmon, the other pink meat" No mad cow disease here...

Eat more chicken!
madcow.gif

Moo(ve) over cows! How aboo(t) "baybeeh" the other other white meat!:wow
Signed "fat bastard":p the disgruntled scottisch gardener

Ooooccchhh!!
I didnt mind the one about Weasel,the other yellow meat;but babies???

EEeewwwwww!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist:bliss
I was reading this thread with some buddies of mine and we all thought that since this thread was full of oneliners this was sorta appropriate.:rofl :rofl

mad cow science

Eric; that article is not light reading, i didn't get through it all the way... sounds to me that the information will not be well received in some quarters...

essentially we need to make a wholesale change in what we feed to what we eat... never mind changing what we eat... but all comes back to taking care of the planet we live on... will the governments have the B@lls to do it before their lack of concern kills us?

Back