• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

conspicuity

Hope this helps

We found some 3M reflective tape in the "tape section" of our local Menard's Store.

We've used it to put strips on the back of our top case, rear fender and helmets.
I'm willing to bet other members have other suggstions and ideas.

Reflective tape

landfall navigation, google them they sell it by the foot. Sorry, I don't remember their web address.

eBay has everything you need. Just enter reflective tape or 3M reflective tape. I tried 3M reflective tape and got 58 hits.

Have fun.

Try this

go to a local sign shop that makes vinyl signs. THey have reflective vinyl in a variety of colors including black that shines as a white.For a nominal fee they can cut you a design or a BMW logo. 3M is the best but not all shops carry it.

Reflective Tape for Side Cases

I bought pre-cut reflective tape for the back of my 04 RT side cases from Cycle Gadgets. (Check their website.) I think they were about $30 and were easy to install. They appear black in daylight (match the finish of the cases) and bright silver at night. I rode behind a friend of mine who had them on his RS and they were really conspicuous, so I decided I had to get some (even though I don't ride a lot at night). :wave

Back