• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

I can feel it comin' on......

S

screwtop

Damn flu!:sick Looks like I'll be using some of that sick time tomorrow and Tuesday (maybe Wednesday too). I'll be on in-house quarentine just in time for the nice weather. Wifey's shipping out to the guest room with Nate, and I'm not going within a 20 foot radius of either of them for at least a few days.

Maybe this is bad karma for soiling hotel towels with bike grime?:dunno

Poor guy was sick and he got skunked then too. Sorry. Glad you made it through though.

Sorry to hear that. We have a similar arrangement when one of us is sick.

Everyone around me has been catching a bug lately. I'm trying my best to stay germ free. I have a long awaited trip to West Virginia in two weeks. I'll be damned if I cancel!

Guys/gals...

He is not currently sick to my knowledge. I just deskunked his thread, this was started back in March.

See here

Guys/gals...

He is not currently sick to my knowledge. I just deskunked his thread, this was started back in March.

See here

Yes I am. Two days this past week (summer flu) which got me in a pissy mood to start this mess in the first place. Feeling better now, but lots of lung butter left.

Back