Thread: Attachments!

Thumbs down Attachments!

Help! This is so annoying and I don't know what to do about it.
    When I reply to a post, this is my MO! click on "Quote" , screen comes up with message I wish to respond to, I proceed to post a lengthy thoughtful reply, then wishing to post a photo, I click on my photo albums, choose photo, copy the URL then try to get back to my already typed response and IT IS GONE!!! I go back forward, history, and it is nowhere to be found in my tabs or windows either.
    It seems the only way I can post an attachment is to do it first and THEN type my response. Thanks for the help in advance.
    There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. -Logan Pearsall Smith, essayist (1865-1946)

A couple suggestions

Quote, cut and paste into Word? or
    Open a new browser to retrieve your photo info?

Perhaps not the most elegant but effective solutions.

Last edited by wezul; 02-23-2007 at 11:23 PM.

Blocking the slow lane
    Open a second window to look for the pic, then copy the URL from there to the original message window using the "Mountain" icon.
    Jon Diaz
    BMW K75/K12GT
    BMWMOA Ambassador

USERNAME
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiaz View Post
    Open a second window to look for the pic, then copy the URL from there to the original message window using the "Mountain" icon.
    yup. right click and select 'copy image location.' then paste it into the new message with the button.