• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!

wezul

Cage Rattler
What are you drinking tonight?

Started with a bottle of bad Williamette Valley Pinot Noir.
Now moving on to some swiss chocolate coffee with Godiva White Chocolate Liquer sided with rolly shots of Grand Marnier.

Ce Bon!

Rock my plimsoul!

Does your dog bite?
non!
*scene of a dog savagely biting a man's hand*
I thought you said your dog does not bite!!!!
That is not my dog!

*Toto grabs the frankfurter*
*Dorothy* Toto! We haven't been asked yet!
*Professor Marvel* From one dog to another, eh?

split a 6 pack of sierra nevada with my brother, he moved on to something that looks like baileys, i'm not sure i want to be that brave at 1am when i have to work tomorrow:laugh

Fragiles sont les futurs officiers!
comme le papier :)
Maintenant nous buvons !

Oder m?Âglicherweise bevorzugen Sie Deutsches?
Jetzt wir Deutschgetr?ñnk, ja?
Ich dachte nicht so

We drink because we want to, with those we love.
God Bless.

Last edited:
Well, it's 7:54am and I'm at work, so no drinking, right now. Last night I knocked back a bottle of New Holland Brewing "Mad Hatter IPA". Nice! :thumb

Last night I had a pint of Blue Moon at Eddie Obriens in Canandaigua NY. :drink It went great with my Jack Daniels Cajun-Creole Cheeseburger. :eat Oh man..it's making my mouth water just thinking about it.

Heir soire, j'ai bu trop de la vin rouge, et je suis devenu ivre :bottle .

It just dawned on me that it was Mardi Gras yesterday... however, I had a Gin Martini --very dry -- with my wife Nora and our dog Asta...

Mardi Indeed

I had 2 pints of Rickards Red and 20 hot wings. That is my idea of Fat Tuesday. Four pints would have been better, but I had to drive home.:cry

les bon temps

Wezul:

A bottle of red followed by liqueur laced coffee; I would need a full day to recover from that combination, let alone go to work.

Rinty

les bon temps

I don't know what it is about wines, the sulphites or the vaso - dilating agents, but they do a number on me. And I think in the liqueurs, it's all the sugars. So I usually stick to micro brewery beer or Canadian rye.

Rinty

I don't know what it is about wines, the sulphites or the vaso - dilating agents, but they do a number on me. And I think in the liqueurs, it's all the sugars. So I usually stick to micro brewery beer or Canadian rye.

Rinty

Indeed true for me as well with liquers. Used to be a Drambuie guy. That seems to have far more sugars than Grand Marnier, which is now my preference.
French, German and Italian wines don't seem to have the level of sulphites that our domestic wines do, perhaps I am biased. Also, I find it interesting that in this country there is no wine purity law. Perhaps I'm picky but I like my wine made with grapes.

And yuppers, I'll indulge in the occaisional Crown Royal so :thumb on the rye.

Enjoyed the blowout last night. I'm on a somewhat restricted diet of late (self imposed) so now, appropriately with the beginning of Lent, it's back to the straight and narrow!

Peace.

Wez

Back