• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Caps (For your head)

rich

Does anybody know a good source to purchase caps that have the BMW logo on them? I am especially interested in an embroidered logo, but I am interested in hearing of any sources. I know about the BMWMOA Country Store, but I'm not interested in the look of theirs. Even though I would gladly support them if they had one I liked.

Thanks,

Rich

http://www.bmw-online.com/Index.html look under motorcycle apparel on the right hand side. They have six styles, including this one:

03_BMW-Motorrad-Caps.jpg

The best motorcycle cap you can get is the dark blue navy watch cap. For those who remember "Then came Bronson" it kept his hair down, his head warm and served as a helmet.
It must have been knitted from carbon fiber.:evil

I'm tickled!

Hey, thanks a lot for the info, both sites have what I have in mind. Thanks to Fish and Speed Reed, I am going to have a couple of caps under the tree come Dec 25! :thumb

Thanks again,

Rich

Back