• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW the Featured Marque @ Vintage Days

Visian

look out!!!
As seen in an ad in this month's American Motorcyclist....

Ian

Attachments

• 2004_vintagedays.jpg
    2004_vintagedays.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 149
I am about 3 hours away. I guess a return trip to vintage days will be required. I enjoy the bike races the next weekend also, two wonderful weekends of fun..

I look forward to my annual trek up to Mid-Ohio for Vintage Days. It's one of my favorite events of the year, bar none. And the fact that BMW is the featured marque makes it even better. :bliss

Imagine how big the event COULD be if the BMW MOA National Rally weren't the same weekend. Doofuses.

featured marque

I've been to Mid-Ohio vintage days last 3 yrs! Didn't know about a brand being the featured marque. What does that mean?? I thought it was the same people with the same stuff!:dunno
What was last years feature marque??

Re: featured marque

* SHAG * said:
I've been to Mid-Ohio vintage days last 3 yrs! Didn't know about a brand being the featured marque. What does that mean?? I thought it was the same people with the same stuff!:dunno
What was last years feature marque??
Last year, eg, this year, or 2003, was, of course, Hardly Ableson's 100th anniversary, and it was the featured marque.

Possibly this was overshadowed by it also being BMW's 80th anniversary, so you didn't notice.

;-)

Back