Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nice guys finish last.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRidesABeemer View Post
    There are like 15-20 women at the rally. 80 percent are married, 10 percent don't dig guys, 10 percent are on the prowl.

When you find a single chick she will be riding a bike the least like yours. You have a GS, she'll have an S and vise-versa. And she will live 2,400 miles from you (not always a bad thing)

So show up to the rally, pick up married women and ride off into the sunset.
    This doesn't make me happy! I think for the GOOD of the MOA, women need to start bringing the [of age] sisters, friends, nieces, daughters and/or granddaughters to the rallies. We can start adding to our numbers from within. In a generation, we can be a completely self-sustaining club.

JWHITE518
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmetzger View Post
    This doesn't make me happy! I think for the GOOD of the MOA, women need to start bringing the [of age] sisters, friends, nieces, daughters and/or granddaughters to the rallies. We can start adding to our numbers from within. In a generation, we can be a completely self-sustaining club.
    Women: Tell me more, tell me more, how much dough did he spend?
    Men: Tell me more, tell me more, can she get me a friend?

I can relate, it's been over a month since my woman left me and moved in with some other guy within like 2 days.

Now, they're off playing house, amounting to nothing.

..and I have nothing to hold me back.

I miss her; she was my best friend for 3 years, my best girlfriend ever, and what I thought was the definition of a soul mate.

But, now I can do my homework, and I'll be spending Valentines Day at the airport (first day of flight training)(I'm getting my personal pilots license), while they spend it wasting money to perpetuate a relationship they know won't last.

From this point on, I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

(Watch out, though. When I posted a similar thread, a particular MOA member PM'ed me and said I have no life, I'm a loser, and I post too much. Ha!)

BUBBAZANETTI
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydrummerdude View Post
    (Watch out, though. When I posted a similar thread, a particular MOA member PM'ed me and said I have no life, I'm a loser, and I post too much. Ha!)

you do post too much, stop posting so much, it's embarassing

Quote Originally Posted by crazydrummerdude View Post
    I can relate, it's been over a month since my woman left me and moved in with some other guy within like 2 days.

Now, they're off playing house, amounting to nothing.

..and I have nothing to hold me back.

I miss her; she was my best friend for 3 years, my best girlfriend ever, and what I thought was the definition of a soul mate.

But, now I can do my homework, and I'll be spending Valentines Day at the airport (first day of flight training)(I'm getting my personal pilots license), while they spend it wasting money to perpetuate a relationship they know won't last.

From this point on, I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Well, I had a 3 year thing, except it was a good thing to get out of. A few months later, these odd health problems I had disappeared, and I was happier. A year later, I made the best decision of my life; I purchased a BMW motorcycle. The rest is history.

I've been dating for the past few years, but haven't found anyone that I stayed with for longer than 6 months or so.

As for posting too much; your post count is a bit over half of mine. I must REALLY be a loser, then. I DO feel left out that I didn't get a similar PM, however.

USERNAME
    i was raised to believe that "nice guys finish last" is simply good etiquette in the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    i was raised to believe that "nice guys finish last" is simply good etiquette in the sack.

Personally, I always thought that went without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRidesABeemer View Post
    So show up to the rally, pick up married women and ride off into the sunset.
    "Dear Penthouse. You'll never believe what happened to me. I'm a Junior at a small southern university, and one day at the motorcycle rally..........."

Another thread about "finish this sentence"?
    Terence
    Current rides R75/5 R100RS R1150RT
    Past rides K100RS R1100S
    My Smugmug

Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

The best solution

If your taste runs to dark, naked Italians ... <- Check her out

HELEN

Oh Josh!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdmetzger View Post
    Damn women.

And it seems just a couple of weeks ago you wouldn't join me for a drink after the motorcycle show in Detroit. hmmm?

Silly boy, there are lots of us single women at rallies, but we are usually busy riding, kicking tires and lying... or are old enough to be your mother.

BTW: both of my daughters are beautiful...and taken! :-)

OUTBACKUFO
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaZanetti View Post
    you do post too much, stop posting so much, it's embarassing
    what special group list are you a part of again...

isnt Kbasa a part of it also???

Quote Originally Posted by HelenTwowheels View Post
    And it seems just a couple of weeks ago you wouldn't join me for a drink after the motorcycle show in Detroit. hmmm?

Silly boy, there are lots of us single women at rallies, but we are usually busy riding, kicking tires and lying... or are old enough to be your mother.

BTW: both of my daughters are beautiful...and taken! :-)
    I had family plans that kept me from staying for that drink. I'm sure I'll see you at the rally; if not before. You're buying drinks, right?

nice guys

Hey Nathan, a few weeks ago you were pleading poverty. Now you're taking flying lessons.

Needless to say, we're all pleased at your financial turn of events.

In your changed circumstances, finding a new girl should be a snap.

Rinty

I Used to Be Someone sheridesabeemer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aerialfilm1 View Post
    "Dear Penthouse. You'll never believe what happened to me. I'm a Junior at a small southern university, and one day at the motorcycle rally..........."
    ...but when he removed his 'stitch I realized his broad shoulders where nothing more than well placed balistics.
    Gail Hatch
    SheRidesABeemer's Blog
    05 R12GS
    87 K75CT