• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Nice guys finish last.

i was raised to believe that "nice guys finish last" is simply good etiquette in the sack.

Oh Josh!!

Damn women. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

:drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink

:hungover :hungover :hungover

And it seems just a couple of weeks ago you wouldn't join me for a drink after the motorcycle show in Detroit. hmmm?

Silly boy, there are lots of us single women at rallies, but we are usually busy riding, kicking tires and lying... or are old enough to be your mother.

BTW: both of my daughters are beautiful...and taken! :)

And it seems just a couple of weeks ago you wouldn't join me for a drink after the motorcycle show in Detroit. hmmm?

Silly boy, there are lots of us single women at rallies, but we are usually busy riding, kicking tires and lying... or are old enough to be your mother.

BTW: both of my daughters are beautiful...and taken! :)

I had family plans that kept me from staying for that drink. I'm sure I'll see you at the rally; if not before. You're buying drinks, right? ;)

nice guys

Hey Nathan, a few weeks ago you were pleading poverty. Now you're taking flying lessons.

Needless to say, we're all pleased at your financial turn of events. :)

In your changed circumstances, finding a new girl should be a snap. :D

Rinty

"Dear Penthouse. You'll never believe what happened to me. I'm a Junior at a small southern university, and one day at the motorcycle rally..........."

...but when he removed his 'stitch I realized his broad shoulders where nothing more than well placed balistics. :type

Hey Nathan, a few weeks ago you were pleading poverty. Now you're taking flying lessons.

Needless to say, we're all pleased at your financial turn of events. :)

In your changed circumstances, finding a new girl should be a snap. :D

Rinty

Well, one of my classes got cancelled, so I got a small amount of money back. Looks like I'll be able to make ends meet after all! Har har!

To find a new girl, though, is going to be tough. The hunt has been on for a little while now, with no satisfactory results. Ha.

Guys, I can relate! I'm that guy who always gets overlooked, who always gets told after one date, "You're a great guy, BUT..." Toddlers and grandmas think I'm hot and won't hesitate to tell me so, but women my own age won't give me the time of day.

Having said all that, I think I've just found someone...and she wants a ride on The BatBike as soon as the weather gets nice! Dunno if it will turn into something lasting or just be a flash in the pan, but I feel pretty good about it.

This proves that there is hope for all of us, every last one. You guys DEFINITELY can get there! Don't ever lose hope, no matter how bad it looks.

Back