• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My Best Friend

The_Veg

D'OH!
Just thought you all would enjoy this picture I took in December. This is my best friend and his daughter who were in town visiting for a few days. He doesn't ride at present but wants a bike real bad just as soon as he's able to afford one. He's got the hots for a Thruxton but also likes the K1200S.
124569997-M.jpg

Ah, but his daughter looks like she's exactly where she wants to be. ; )

Voni
sMiling

Uncle Veg will be deeply honoured to give her her first ride when her parents feel that she's ready if her dad doesn't have a bike by then. But then he lives in Colorado, so I think he really should do what he can to get one.

Ben, best friends are forever, seems like someday you him and his daughter need to make a plan before the good times become past times.

Hope you are well. :thumb

They both look right at hoe on that bike!

Glad to hear that you got to hang out with your buddy and his daughter Veg!

From the looks of that smile I'd say they should just give up and let her ride.

:bikes

Just thought you all would enjoy this picture I took in December. This is my best friend and his daughter who were in town visiting for a few days. He doesn't ride at present but wants a bike real bad just as soon as he's able to afford one. He's got the hots for a Thruxton but also likes the K1200S.
124569997-M.jpg

Most excellent!!! :thumb

Back