Thread: motorcycle lift

Grammarian no, Rider yes ISAMEMON's Avatar

motorcycle lift

in case any of you want, harbor freight has thier 399 lift on sale for 299

USERNAME
    moved this over to gear.

Its been on "sale" now for 7 months or more. I bought one last June for that price. A very nice unit for the money & the shipping costs are pretty low.
    John Borella
    MOA Ambassador
    Danielson, Ct.

rayadams

re: m/c lift

i own two of the harbor freight units. one is at the home shop, gets very little use. the other is in my business shop (power equipment sales & service), is gets lots of use & works just fine still. 2 years old now. caught the lift on sale with free shipping, best $300 i ever spent.

Me too....

I got the same about 7 months ago, for about 260$, with coupon that they honored here at the Fresno store. The coupon was for anything purchased in the store that day, so I took it off the lift for an even better price. They were selling like hotcakes here and I got the last one at my store. A Harley dealer happens to be right across the street from this HFTools, so the bikers there were snatching them up as they came into the store. I got lucky, as the workers were unpacking one for the floor. I did not go in there looking for a lift, but stumbled into a good one, imo. It lifts my KLT without issue. My lighter bikes are a no brainer for this lift. Happy Trails