• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bell's Brewery

wezul

Cage Rattler
I didn't want to stomp on Boxergrrlie's links so I thought I'd throw this out there.

Bell's Brewery:

Bell's Brewery, Inc.
8938 Krum Ave.,
Galesburg, MI 49053
Phone: 269-382-2338
Fax: 269-382-3820
Pub: 269-382-2332
General Store: 269-382-571

has been kickin my ass for many years, I think they do a great job. Bell's Porter, I think they do a nice Stout. I'd love to make a run up around the corner but I'm unsure about accomodations, maybe someone up there can help us out?

They have been expanding/relocating as of last year. This is the last brewery location that I know of.

Anyone interested?

Let's synch and road up!

Peace.

Wez

Stomp on my links?? :dunno

I would love a trip to Bell's but I am planning a big weekend shindig in another fine brewing town soon (and we'd love to have you join us):
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?p=174187#post174187

Bell's will have to wait until later in the winter or maybe the spring. There are plenty of hotels near the brewery since it is near the university. I'll bet if you call Bell's they would even have some suggestions for you.:drink

Does Bell's still throw a big brewing party once a year when they make their "special" beer? I seem to remember that the guests are supposed to bring an ingredient with them to add to the brew.

Stomp on my links?? :dunno

I would love a trip to Bell's but I am planning a big weekend shindig in another fine brewing town soon (and we'd love to have you join us):
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?p=174187#post174187

Bell's will have to wait until later in the winter or maybe the spring. There are plenty of hotels near the brewery since it is near the university. I'll bet if you call Bell's they would even have some suggestions for you.:drink

Yes I saw your New Glarus thread and I'd been thinking that I'd like to make a run to Bell's since last year but alas, I had not taken delivery yet.

Instead of hijacking your thread I thought it might be better to start a new one, less confusion and it's the right thing to do, right?
Anyway, yes, later this winter or spring perhaps, would be a nice tune-up for the run to West Bend. Let's hear from you folks out there, could be fun.

I can't make New Glarus but it sounds like a great time, especially the Fish Fry, I hope you all travel safely and have a cold one for me, ok? :drink

Thanks Rebecca!

Peace.

Wez

I didn't want to stomp on Boxergrrlie's links so I thought I'd throw this out there.

Bell's Brewery:

Bell's Brewery, Inc.
8938 Krum Ave.,
Galesburg, MI 49053
Phone: 269-382-2338
Fax: 269-382-3820
Pub: 269-382-2332
General Store: 269-382-571

Peace.

Wez

Funny... Bell's is right in my backyard (Kalamazoo) yet I didn't know they have a location in Galesburg... I've always visited the Kalamazoo downtown location. I'd be up for a visit with the gang... the New Glarus beer has proved (to my taste) to be better beer however... :drink

Oh Canada

The last time my wife and I circled Lake Huron we tried a product of Neustadt Brewrey that I thought was just great. I have to go back this year to see if it was a one time thing or if it was as good as I thought. It has a memorable name. The beers name is 10w30.

Wayne Koppa
77RS
850R w/102,000
DRZ 250

Back