• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

SF Riders

jefe

KBasa,
Since moving to Marin, do you ever see your neighbor across th' Bay, Roozbeh Chubak? I haven't been on the Idiots list for a year or two and have lost track of him.:dunno

jefe said:
KBasa,
Since moving to Marin, do you ever see your neighbor across th' Bay, Roozbeh Chubak? I haven't been on the Idiots list for a year or two and have lost track of him.:dunno

I don't see him often, but we still correspond frequently. Last time I saw him was last fall. He was coming down LV Road as I was going up and we just waved to each other.

He wears a pretty distinctive helmet, with a big, toothy smile, so he's hard to miss.

FWIW, the BMW community here isn't as clannish as it was back in Boston, so there are lots of BMW folks I just never see. Except for SFdave. I see him *all* the time.

Hi Dave :wave See you tomorrow AM.

You Bay Area guys, there will be two GSs and an S bike parked in front of the Bovine Bakery in Pt. Reyes station tomorrow about 9am or so. No ride planned, but the usual BS'ing and stuff will occur.

dave

Yeap,
We're the Boviners (whiners); much talk, not too much riding as a group.
Another Occidental trip? or farther?

Get Tina up for cold Sat AM stuff.

Dave

sfdave said:
Get Tina up for cold Sat AM stuff.
Dave

She was out on Sunday and we had a ball:

101948-Medium.jpg

Great Pix!

We'll have to do a sunday thing one day (when I'm not inside prayin')

My next two Saturdays are booked with girlie lunches. These girls don't ride, but I may drag them out to West Marin anyway. :D

girlie lunches sound great, now if you could one about 30ish who rides...

One is 30ish, single. I know she is admiring her new neighbor who has a K75 (that I ran into briefly, after riding my R to her apartment). So, she can't be against bikes completely...

What am I saying, she's gonna kill me!:doh :banghead

Back