• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

WV dining

Hillman

Food in WV

Some of the good places to eat while riding in WV:
(1) Southern Kitchen, on MacCorkle Ave. in Charleston (comfort food)
(2) Moxie Cafe, at the intersection of US 219 and WV 3 in Union, WV (former chef at the Greenbrier)
(3) Sedona Grill, about 2 miles south of Fayetteville, WV, on WV 16 (lunch only on Fridays and Saturdays; best to have reservations if you want to eat there in the evening)
(4) Kirk's Restaurant or Dairy Queen, on WV 3 in Hinton, WV. These two are right *on* the New River. Eat and watch the ducks!
(5) Dining room at the McKeever Lodge, Pipestem State Park, Pipestem, WV -- a few miles south of Hinton, WV, on WV 20. Great view out over the Bluestone River Gorge. Order the trout.
(6)Food service operated by The Greenbrier at Tamarack, mile post 45 or 46 or 47 (I think), on the West Virginia Turnpike.
(7) in Marlinton, WV, on rt 39 right beside the Greenbrier River, there's a restaurant whose name I don't remember. But they have an outdoor deck
right beside the Greenbrier River and you can eat on the deck. The food is decent. The attraction is the setting.

I've eaten at all of these places (and I'm still alive!)

Yummmmy

Nothing tops riding and eating, or eating and riding. Now I can connect those twisty roads of WV to some good eat spots and have a fine trip to Charleston.

Thanx's for the heads up.

Back