• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I heard KISS is the big music act??

The_Veg said:
Of course we could always get these guys:
They must be good, since they've backed up our own BoxerGrrlie:
53672094-M.jpg

(sorry Rebecca! You can kick my ass for that...)

Pot, Kettle ... :nyah

53351469-M.jpg

:buds

mandypants said:

Yes, unfortunately this is all rumor.
The actual performer will be THIS gentleman.
barry_manilow_150x200.jpg

What can I say? I came and I gave without taking...
(but you sent me away...)

And now we all know how you chose your forum color scheme, and the color of your bike; it matches Barry's suit!! Now you just need to order a custom colored 'stitch suit, and you'll be all set!

I think that color in a riding suit might surpass high-viz yellow in the "noticeablility" department.. :stick

:hide

Hmmm, rain gear at the gate. Last time I wore a poncho to a performance, Gallagher was the act. Watermelons. anybody?

mandypants said:

Hey don't be making fun of an end user of mine!!!

mandypants said:

That's supposed to freak us out. But you forget the average age of the BMWMOA member. So there's gonna be a dance? Gonna play some slooooow stuff? Some polka? Some fast stuff? And don't hurt our ears?
Thanks,

manicmechanic said:
Hmmm, rain gear at the gate. Last time I wore a poncho to a performance, Gallagher was the act. Watermelons. anybody?

Last time I was given protection at a show it was Blue Man Group.. Now THAT would be a cool show..

But alas, this is WI and I hear Elton John loves to do shows for motorcyclist here :stick

PeoriaMac said:
Mandy, do you know how to twirl a baton?[/url]

Not yet, but I'm always willing to learn!

BTW, I wasn't making fun of Barry Manilow. I've got some of his records...he wrote my song and I have nothing but respect for him...plus, HE WEARS PURPLE!

Gallager? Oh man, I wish I could have seen him live. That man was a genius. I want a Sledge-O-Matic for Christmas...

pic13.jpg

mandypants said:

BTW, I wasn't making fun of Barry Manilow. I've got some of his records...he wrote my song and I have nothing but respect for him...plus, HE WEARS PURPLE!

Well I thought it was funny anyway. My aerobics inst. plays it sometimes at the cool down and some of the girls groan.

And I thought Aerostich came out with this limited edition color just for you Mandy. :bolt

product_image.php

New band suggestion for the Wisconsin Rally. Music acceptable for all ages, as far as I'm concerned; how about getting Dave Matthews Band??

jdmetzger said:
New band suggestion for the Wisconsin Rally. Music acceptable for all ages, as far as I'm concerned; how about getting Dave Matthews Band??
Yeah, they can dump their tour bus sewage in the camp ground. Like they did in the Chicago river on the tour boat. :huh

Back