• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Chiricahua Mountains... Arizona

BEEMERCHEF

Since I am at idle in Gloster, MS... I thought about a riding report on some previous outings in the Chiricahua Mountains where I lived for 15 weeks last year... one never hear about those Mountains... to the liking of the locals and its quiet atmosphere... if you are in that area
don't miss it!

Enjoy and be well...

Spirit and Ara

The Devil's Back Bone... 99 miles of...

The DevilÔÇÖs Back Bone... 99 miles of sheer delight!

The DevilÔÇÖs Back Bone will see me again!... there is no doubt... after some conditioning to handle all 99 miles... each way!
It was a blast and hope that you have ridden it... or going to!

Spirit and Ara...

A blast to Gila... New Mexico!

It was a day ride... a long one which wished had lasted a week, but, that part of the country will see me again.
A riding report and picture...

Be well. Spirit and Ara

Thank you...

I really appreciate the compliment as this is just a start... once I am in the path of specially camping there will be some camping food Rx's... will try for some videos with other riders joining me... and much more in depth of the areas... Lets face it... if I am in Gila for one week... I can cover just about every detail there is and find just about every road maybe even never ridden!
It is very exciting for me to share it all... and at the same time, if you noticed, I am making my Blog readable by all, including children and teenagers... there will not be any material should I say not suited for them...
As I post on Foreign Forums also, riders from around the World have one dream... to visit the USA... this will show all where to go... what to do, in details... in a clean and clear fashion.
And last of all... I am trying to get off the ground the sale of my T Shirts to establish a fund for H.I.R.E, have it disposable and not scramble for it in time of need... but that will come around also... I hate to have a membership type Blog... I would prefer it to be volunteer... $20 a year?... a bargain!... with $ income published monthly... so far... 5 T shirts... and over 3000 readers... what is wrong with this picture!!!...
You be well... Spirit and Ara

Trying days ahead... but all is well!

As you might read... on the Blog... taking care of business as they say these coming two days!
Any words of wisdom regarding Blog/Website will be greatly appreciated even though in good hands right now!

You be well... and again... many Thanks for all your support!

Spirit and Ara

Back