• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

do you think we need an "ON" forum section?

Would you like a dedicated forum section for "ON" discussion?

• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

HODAG

Would you like to see a section added to the forum for dedicated discussion in regards to our club magazine "On" (Owners news).

feel free to say why....

Last edited:
After a few minutes thought, I voted yes.

At first, I was going to cast a "no" because I had visions of endless diatribes and editor-bashing.

On further consideration, however, I saw that such a section as a place to bounce article ideas off of people, a place where photos could be critiqued for potential publication, where the editors could lurk to see what people were talking about regarding the publication. It seems a way to strengthen the connection between the magazine and the online forum, which if I remember correctly, was a stated goal of the board.

If nothing else, it's an interesting idea.

bitch

I finally got it today...looks like her whole family read it :huh I think my post person (female) noticed the ON was a female edition and must have had it for the last two weeks.

Visian said:
boy howdy! :laugh made me cringe. :bolt

your point is clear, though... there was a time when our disagreements here seemed to work out a little better than this month's "issue"....

I think what we're seeing are folks arriving and just pulling the biggest hammer in the toolbox out and whacking anyone they see over the head with it if things aren't done Their Way.

In real life, how often do polite folks deal with each other like that?

Has the forum lost the civility it used to have?

KBasa said:
Has the forum lost the civility it used to have?

I've noticed since the media editor debates, the mood has changed for the worse, it cost us quite a few good level headed posters.

silk1100 said:
I don't know how it could be any easier to find posts about the ON than to have it in a seperate forum.

how'd you find this one?

Hodag said:
I've noticed since the media editor debates, the mood has changed for the worse, it cost us quite a few good level headed posters.

Indeed. Am I'm very concerned that a few folks are chasing away some long time contributors with their tone.

KBasa said:
Indeed. Am I'm very concerned that a few folks are chasing away some long time contributors with their tone.

to make matters worse
I ain't going no where....

Hodag said:
to make matters worse
I ain't going no where....

ditto, mark... i really appreciate you being here... especially since you came to your senses and got the GS. ;)

Visian said:
ditto, mark... i really appreciate you being here... especially since you came to your senses and got the GS. ;)

wait till I start taking pictures and sharing the fun we have on it.

Back