• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Help with sleepness nights

terham

BeemerBoy
I'm appealing to the collective wisdom of this august group for advice with a problem I'm having. I don't know where else to turn.

Last Saturday I bought a new to me R1100S :D from a local dealer but for various reasons can't pick it up until this Saturday :cry . I can't wait that long - Saturday is taking forever to get here. I find I'm suffering from sleepness nights, I can't eat, I've given up bathing and even responding to the advances from my wife. What to do? I suppose I could talk to my minister about learning to be more patient but I don't have time for that. I could drink heavily at bedtime I suppose. :drink I'm liking that one. I also find I'm nesting. I spend evenings in the garage cleaning up space for the bike. Come Saturday, that garage is going to be so freaking clean.

I've got a bad R1100S jones and don't know what to do :dunno.

Take the shower (please), drink a glass of wine (or 2, or 3) accept the advances from the wife, and in the after glow, think of the new bike as you drift off to sleep. Nothing like a good romp to clear the head, no pun intended.......

john1691
2000 K1200RS

It's Wednesday now. Only 3 more sleeps :D

Enjoy the ride once you get it.

Oh, and a week to wait before picking up the bike. I had to wait 3 months because the roads were too icy back in January when I bought my RT. Good thing the NASCAR season started with testing a week or so later. Otherwise I would have driven myself crazy.

I can't believe no one else picked up on this....you have 2 other bikes!!!! Ride one of those.....much like they used to give meth to heroin addicts.

Make sure you take lots of pics of you with the new pony in the stable and post em here!

:bikes

you'll hate it once you get it, it's a terrible bike :laugh

Come to Lilydale and clean my condo, PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE
A cup of hot chocolate an hour before bed.
Buy suspenders.
The anxiety will lead to temporary weight loss.
You donÔÇÖt want to have your britches fall off when you go pick up the bike.

The_Veg said:
So y'ever take it on any sweet jumps? :laugh

You mean like this?

110562947-M.jpg

Back