• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

T shirt design

07 art

Mar said:
I guess I will wait and see. I have so many t-shirts at this point that I don't buy them anymore unless they are really kick-ass.

This logo is really kick-ass. :)

Tessler is my new hero.

Is it time yet?

I am thinking that it's almost time to unveil the rally design.

The web page goes live next week, and the artwork with be in the January BMW Owners News.

Yep... I think it might be about time.....

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
I am thinking that it's almost time to unveil the rally design.

The web page goes live next week, and the artwork with be in the January BMW Owners News.

Yep... I think it might be about time.....

Make everyone wait until the Holiday, pick one... Hanukah, Christmas, Kwanza, New Year....

Here you go, Everyone.

Hope you like it as much was we do. :)

Attachments

• shirtF.jpg
    shirtF.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 547
:clap Good job! I think you covered all the bases... it has the MOA logo... it has a motorcycle... it has the Bavarian flag... and it even comes in CJack's favorite color (black). I doubt there will be many left over after the rally.

I like it

Looks great! Hope you have some 2XL's. All the beer during Oktoberfest seems to of settled around my waist.! :violin

Ich liebe es! :german

(I love it!) :usa

I'm practicing my German for July...woot woot!

Great job on the design...it looks amazing!

Gem??tlichkeit connotes the notion of belonging, social acceptance, cheerfulness, the absence of anything hectic and the spending of quality time.

Mudbug said:
Gem??tlichkeit connotes the notion of belonging, social acceptance, cheerfulness, the absence of anything hectic and the spending of quality time.

Correct-o-Mundo, my good friend.

Now ... doesn't that sound like a rally to YOU?

:thumb

:thumb :thumb :thumb

I like it, and will buy at least one. Can't say I have an abundance of black T-shirts, either. Nice work.

Cheerfulness?

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
And the back...........

How many of those tees are printed up?
I cannot find the word Gemutlichkeit anywhere.
I did find the word Gemuthlichkeit which means Cheerfulness, or comfortableness, kindly or good natured. :dunno

Back