• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Your Favorite Eastern Wisconsin Restaurant?

BeerTeam

Ambassador
Your Favorite Eastern Wisconsin Restaurants?

What are your Favorite Eastern Wisconsin Restaurants?

Some of mine are:

Omicron/South Main Street, West Bend
Linden Inn/(hours 4-9PM)Big Cedar Lake, Hwy 144, West Bend
The Mineshaft/Downtown Hartford
M J Stevens/ http://www.onwisconsin.com/dining/dining.asp?id=3132 Hwy 41, rural Hartford
Texas Roadhouse/http://www.texasroadhouse.com/ Southside of West Bend
Culvers/http://www.culvers.com/ everwhere in Wisconsin
Judi's Place/Hwy V, 5 miles south of Sheboygan
The Sawmill/Hwy 167, Richfield
Woody's Steakhouse, (Lunch) Main Street, Kewaskum

Riverside (Micro) Brewery and Restraurant, South Main, West Bend

http://www.pubcrawler.com/Template/ReviewWC.cfm/flat/BrewerID=105316

106208922-L.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone that goes to Wisconsin for the first time has to stop at Culvers for a quick eat, get the burger and a malt. Just a fast food joint but its how WI does it and damn I miss it.

Crystal Creek Dairy House, Beaver Dam Hwy 33 (between Horicon and BD)

We've got a couple of Culver'ses down here in TexSux, one about 15 miles from me. :eat

I wonder if they've got the pumpkin milkshakes again this year? I'll have to stop in for lunch today.

Anyone been to the Jail House? Its straight east the the fairgrounds.
Several people have suggested it but we have not made it there yet.

Third Ward Caffe

No doubt about it. The best Italian Restaurant in Wisconsin.

The Third Ward Cafee
225 E St. Paul
Milwaukee WI

No connection, just an always satisfied customer. YMMV.

i can't remember the name, but it weas in sheboygan and this is what i had:

rounder_147.jpg

it was delish. my riding partner had this:

rounder_146.jpg

Kurtz's in Two Rivers! Good imported bier on tap, and hot pretzels with hot honey mustard! Sandwiches and desserts, too.

Water Street Brewery in Milwaukee. Food is good (try a Scotch Egg) and the beer is better :drink

Whoa!!!! Almost forgot. Fred's in Burlington. They bill themselves as the World's Best Hamburger and its possible they may be right.

Last edited:
Paul Bunyans in the Dells. for breakfest.

mmmmmmmm....pancakes.

A lot of eatteries in Milwaukee, but I am thinking of one in the northern kettles, can't remember the name of it....smoke something, maybe?

I think I will have to head up there to see.

Two of them. Double brats and roasted corn at the "Beer Tent" in Oshkosh during the fly-in and Wentz just north of Fond du Lac on the shore of Lake Winnebago for fish.

The Crocodile Dundee in Dundee, WI

I've read this thread a couple of times and every time I try to think of my flavorite restaurant... my... mind... literally... boggles. There are just so dang many of them!

But if I had to choose one, I guess that I would pick the Crocodile Dundee because it is on the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive which is mentioned in another of BeerTeam's threads:

Favorite Ride Thread

Here is a picture of bmwrtgirl, lorazepam (I miss him:() and me. Yes, that is a sandwich in my hands. Yes, it is about the size of my head. :eat

Good riding and good eating. Dundee is approx. 20 miles north of the fairgrounds if you take the Scenic Drive. After lunch you can continue north on some really lovely roads....

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 447
boxergrrlie said:
I've read this thread a couple of times and every time I try to think of my flavorite restaurant... my... mind... literally... boggles. There are just so dang many of them!

But if I had to choose one, I guess that I would pick the Crocodile Dundee because it is on the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive which is mentioned in another of BeerTeam's threads:

Favorite Ride Thread

Here is a picture of bmwrtgirl, lorazepam (I miss him:() and me. Yes, that is a sandwich in my hands. Yes, it is about the size of my head. :eat

Good riding and good eating. Dundee is approx. 20 miles north of the fairgrounds if you take the Scenic Drive. After lunch you can continue north on some really lovely roads....

I like a big burger...with LTOMK.

OK so it's not eastern Wiscowsin, but if you get over to Mt. Horeb, don't miss the Blue Sky Cafe! YUMMY breakfasts and ask them to whip up an espresso milkshake for you.

image031.jpg

boxergrrlie said:

Favorite Ride Thread

bad news it was sold no more big burgers....
I stopped there last august rememberring the big burger..normal size burgers now

After a few trips up to Wisconsin, I'd have to say that my favorite place so far is Jerry's Old Town Inn in Germantown.

They had great ribs, wonderful service and you have to try the French Onion Soup! It is the best I've ever had...*drool* :heart

I was there on Thursday, but from what I hear, their traditional Friday night fish fry is excellent as well. It's on the way to the rally, and would be an excellent place to have a reservation!

The Riverside Brewery that Sue mentioned had excellent food as well!

Happy eating!
:eat :eat :eat

Food/Beer Combo - Von Rothenburg

The best of Jerry's with German Beer.

Right next to Jerry's in Germantown is an outstanding German pub. Super assortment of things on tap and........You can order from Jerry's menu and have the best of both worlds.

Von Rothenburg Beir Stube

N116 W15863 Main St., Germantown, WI 53022
(262) 250-0522
Cuisine: German,

Port Washington BMW Club

Dicks drive in, Kaukauna, kinda east, but up in the fox river valley, north of lake winnebago, just a regular old drive in, walk up to order, eat outside. been there since the late 50's

OK so it's not eastern Wiscowsin, but if you get over to Mt. Horeb, don't miss the Blue Sky Cafe! YUMMY breakfasts and ask them to whip up an espresso milkshake for you.

Veg, how on earth do you know about Blue Sky? I was just there for breakfast two weeks ago.

Interesting that no one has mentioned prime rib at the Black Otter in Hortonville. :eat

67994294-M.jpg

Back