• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Urgent Notice - Pirelli MT90 Scorpion S/T

PacWestGS

25-MPH NEXT 1OO MILES
Going, going, gone...

If you are like me and liked these tires for your GS the time is near. Pirelli has decided to discontinue this model and there is no current replacement on the horizon. :dunno

I stopped by my dealer to order a new back tire (The POA Tour did it in) and they called me after I got home to tell me there are only seven tires (rears, I can only assume pairs) in the US. I have had two pairs of these already and have bought a third plus one extra rear so that leaves five rears and six fronts out in the world.

If you are fond of this 90/10 (Street/Dirt) tire order them soon or they will be gone.

Guess after this I'll go back to the Metzeler Tourance...

Doc

greer said:
Take a look at the Anakees.

Sarah

I've had them, they are no better than the others I've run and wear the fastest. I'd run them again but it will come down to price and availability.

The Tourances (OEM) went 18K-miles before needing replacement, nothing wrong with that.

I've got tires for the next two years so maybe something new will come along.

Back