• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Timberland Boots?

bugtussle

I was looking over the Timberland site as they are having a 40% off sale and free shipping. I was surprised to find these motorcycle boots. Click Are there any members who have used these boots? If so what do you think of them? I just ordered a pair, they look comfy. I will repost when they arrive.

Timberland Boots

I'm on my 3rd pair of Timberland Pro 7/24 work boots.Best I've ever worn for work.great walking boot too! If their anything like them,you can't get better.

I recieved the boots and like them alot. I bought these mainly to use for dry weather and use my Sidi Sympatex for wet days. They are comfortable right out of the box for walking around which is nice. They are well made and sturdy and I would buy them again at the sale price of $120 shipped. The regular price of $200 is a little steep. One previous post(gone now?) suggested that I might be inspired to start wearing baggy pants and exposing some ass crack while walking through the shopping mall with these boots. I cant say that they move me in that way. ;)

How close to your actual shoe size did you order for the boots. I have Timberland boots that fit larger than my normal size. Before I order the motorcycle boots, your input would be helpful.

byker said:
How close to your actual shoe size did you order for the boots. I have Timberland boots that fit larger than my normal size. Before I order the motorcycle boots, your input would be helpful.
I usually wear a size 12. When ordering these I talked to their rep and she said they are true to fit but if you want to wear extra sox order a 1/2 size up. I noticed that on their website they only list these boots in Medium width. I normally like a little wider shoe but these boots fit me perfect in a 12. They are slightly wider that most other motorcycle boots Ive used which tend to run on the narrow side.

Back