• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Enough: a beartooth, some breasts, and a boob

knary

looking for a coal mine
A few weeks ago, I took a trip over a couple thousand miles. I've finally gathered the words and photos together.

http://www.conary.org/bike/index.php?report=enough

Some photos to peek your interest...

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

If you have any problems, please let me know.

thank you,

-scott

My problems

I appreciate your willingness to deal with my problems.
When I was in the fifth grade, there was this guy who always picked on me and called me "Yank-o-bitch". That was when most of the ...... wait - I don't want this is a public forum.

Great looking shots. Where?

Re: My problems

Cliffy777 said:
I appreciate your willingness to deal with my problems.
When I was in the fifth grade, there was this guy who always picked on me and called me "Yank-o-bitch". That was when most of the ...... wait - I don't want this is a public forum.
:confused:
Great looking shots. Where?
[/quote]
near my bike.
oh, yeah - I kept moving the bike. :D

Great job putting the story together. I've ridden through most of those places over the years, but lack the eloquence to tell the story so well. :thumb Reading your story makes me want to go back and see it again!:burnout

said in perfect Cary Grant voice...
thank you thank you thank you

all I wanna do is go for a friggin' ride.

hmm...maybe I'll just finish those other trip reports from the past year... :D

who needs work? it sucks. you know it. I know it.

Thanks a lot

Just took the time to click on your link and look at all the pictures and read the story. Great job - great shots - enjoyed the narration.

ps- if you and your wife want to experience Yellowstone without all the tourists, try it in the winter. It is like being on another planet....

Back