• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Why no "Show All" link at the bottom?

Bud

It is what it is.
Visit 10+ forums a day.

This is the only one on which I can not use a "Show All" button to not have to page thru page after page to read an entire thread.

Am I missing the obvious? If so, point it out.

If not, why isn't there a choice to see all of the responses to a thread with one click?

Ummm cause it does not look like vBulletin supports it. I just thumbed through the PDF. However you can set it so your default is 40 posts per page.

silk1100 said:
Visit 10+ forums a day.

This is the only one on which I can not use a "Show All" button to not have to page thru page after page to read an entire thread.

Am I missing the obvious? If so, point it out.

If not, why isn't there a choice to see all of the responses to a thread with one click?

vBulletin doesn't support it at this point. Sorry. I think we're looking at upgrading, but I'm not sure if that's a feature or not.

The upgrade could be kind of messy, given the customization we've added.

If you go to your UserCP and select Edit Options, you can select how many posts you'd like vB to display. Right now, the max is 40 posts per page, which, for this forum, will probably cover most threads.

Thanks for being so kind in your reply.

:banghead Tip of the hat to the Grand Poobah and Ben for pointing out that 40 posts would cover most threads. :clap :clap :clap

I was missing the obvious. :banghead

Back