• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Martha's Vineyard Day Trip

W

wej1163

If your within 2 hours of Falmouth, Ma. a great day trip that we take at least once a year is to hop on the ferry out of Woods Hole , Ma and ride the island of Martha's Vineyard. The last trip involed good food, fishing(we brought our rods) and hitting the beach. The island is best visited mid-week or off season. No reservations are necessary.

MV - absolutely

I'll second that. I made the MV trip last month. Go out to Aquinnah since there will be less tourists (long bus ride).

North Road was less crowded than the South Road. I didn't get a chance to try the Middle Road, but It's probably good too.

$52 round trip for the MC. I think it was $13 pp.

A bunch of the guys that work for the Steamship Authority are BMW riders too.

Back