• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I volunteer to run the complaint dept. booth at WB

H

HODAG

if I run the booth I promise to open early, it'll never close,
there will be no lines, my booth will be air conditioned or heated with lots of shade or sunshine, I'll have a variety of snacks available while you don't wait, free drinks too
don't worry about loud music or music you can't hear, no loud campers late at night or early risers
I'll be close to where you camp, and you will be acknowledged at closing ceremonies

anything else, please take a number

Please post a mug shot so people will be able to recognize you.
( No cheating here - We all know what Swider looks like)

motard

one of my goals since joining this site...........to meet mark11lt, lol..............

We had breakfast once.....but BG was there too, soooooooo! I do remember he was lusting after a cruiser (beemer) at the time. We live probably 30 miles from each other so it would be tough to meet, with a stock seat, no bar risers, or cruise control to help put on the miles :brow

Wear do I stard

I'd like to file a complaint, where do I start.

I have number 374 and there are only 40 people standing in this line, and the number counter is on 287.

Do I have to wait for Mark11lt to call out all the missing people who took a number and gave up because of a little rain... :stick

I was gonna bring water with me but the TSA took it from me, and damn it's hot with sun shinning down on me, where's my sunscreen, oh that's right the TSA took that too. :usa

Mark, are you going to provide all the things that the TSA made me throw away before I get to your "Complaints Department" :violin

Just looking for a little trouble here :lurk :D

I'll be easy to find:
mkrause-gd.jpg

thats my magic wand on my shoulder I wave it around over your head and suddenly the complaint you had seems to vanish

Mark there is a guy waiting at the gate, said his name is Wille Davison or something like that, says he he knows guys who know guys who ride his motorcycles and can supply security for you and the Parade Leader if the Dork(I think he ment Doc but who am I to argue with a guy like Wille D) and that Sausage guy get outa line. :bolt

This is serious stuff. So much so that the FOG Riders (Friends of Garth) have appointed Woodnsteel Minister of Pissing and Moaning.

This time we even chartered ourselves as club #777. :brad

And for an organized complainer's ride, you can say "Gentleman, start your whimperin'"

Can I be Ed McMahon and do the opening?

"Hello America!, and Welcome to the Bitch and Moan show!

Starring Bitch........ And Moan!

Tonights musical guests include Blues Sensations CryBaby and the Whiners!"

da da da

marK11LT said:
I'll be easy to find:
mkrause-gd.jpg

thats my magic wand on my shoulder I wave it around over your head and suddenly the complaint you had seems to vanish

is that an MG 34 on your shoulder or are you just happy to see me :brow

SFDOC said:
I'd like to file a complaint, where do I start.

I have number 374 and there are only 40 people standing in this line, and the number counter is on 287.

Do I have to wait for Mark11lt to call out all the missing people who took a number and gave up because of a little rain... :stick

I was gonna bring water with me but the TSA took it from me, and damn it's hot with sun shinning down on me, where's my sunscreen, oh that's right the TSA took that too. :usa

Mark, are you going to provide all the things that the TSA made me throw away before I get to your "Complaints Department" :violin

Just looking for a little trouble here :lurk :D

Where'd ya git that ugly T-shirt?

sjbmw said:
Can I be Ed McMahon and do the opening?

"Hello America!, and Welcome to the Bitch and Moan show!

Starring Bitch........ And Moan!

Tonights musical guests include Blues Sensations CryBaby and the Whiners!"

da da da

Actually I think it would be the B itch, M oan, W hine show..

BMW has to stand for something...

:evil

undefined
What about showers and clean bathrooms? Since we are in Wisconsin, I bet the cheese will be much less than anywhere in the U.S. The cheese will go well with the whine. :beer

I remember this guy from someplace. . .

marK11LT said:
I'll be easy to find. . . thats my magic wand on my shoulder I wave it around over your head and suddenly the complaint you had seems to vanish
`

Attachments

• SgtKaffee.jpg
    SgtKaffee.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
judging from where i'm sitting...if Mark pulls the trigger, a round should land....right in B.C. :laugh

Back