• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

the bike in the cemetary

knary

looking for a coal mine
(also posted in that other forum...)

Last night I had some time to kill before going to see my wife perform with a local chamber group. A drizzly foggy night, I thought there might be some interesting photos to be made. For some odd reason, I'm struck with the need to make portraits of the bike. The last few photos I took, with night coming quickly, I like almost too much...
IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

A beautiful place, that cemetary. It even included a few short stretches of unpaved road. :D

Critical evaluation follows:

MMMMMMMAAAAAAHHHHHHvelous!

And judging by the phenomenal use of proper spelling and diction to be found elsewhere, a little individuality is a good thing!

Just an idea, but how about, for Halloween, we all dress up like REAL motorcyclists and terrorize a bunch of biker bars by just showing up and behaving ourselves, and riding up on quiet bikes.

WOW gorgeous stuff! that second one makes the GS look so ALIVE, like it's some kind of shark or very firece beast just waiting to take a big huge bloody chunk outta somebody...

Man, that GS looks scary as hell!

I like the idea of putting on our riding gear and going out to haunt some biker bars. Do you think we'll get some treats?

Back