• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Today's Ride

LORAZEPAM

leave my monkey alone
We are in the middle of Indian Summer here in SW Ohio, and it was a great day for a ride. The girlfriend and I rode about 250 miles today, following the Marshmallow ride format. We took some new roads today and even had to stop to orient ourselves at one point. We enjoyed a ride along the Ohio River, and the hills that border it. Very nice uncrowded roads. I hope you like the Pictures.

http://lorazepam.smugmug.com/gallery/29605/2/1028354

Gale -

You've got a major way with landscape photography.

:thumb

1028345-M.jpg

The boat ramp here is located on the Ohio River where there are 3 major islands. The main channel can be seen in the background. This was an ambush point for the indians when dealing with the settlers in the late 1700's. You can see that the first island has a narrow channel here. It is the same for the other two islands that I need to get from a boat. The Photo of the river barge shows the main commercial traffic that runs the river. Imagine 100 semi trucks, and that is what is carried by the average barge/ towboat. This is a truly beautirul area, and if the trees were removed from the hills, you could see how rugged and steep the area along the river truly is. I love photograhy, and if I ever win the lottery I will be travelling by motorcycle documenting the wonderful views every where I can and share them with everyone I can. Thanks for your encouragement and compliments Dave.

Last edited:
I use a Fuji Finepix S602 3.2MP camera. It is just a consumer model, nothing really fancy. I dont touch up my photos, I try to let them stand for themselves.

Very nice

Great pics. Man, I do love to ride in the fall in Michigan. I like it when the air is crisp and you need a jacket.
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Back