• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vermont MOA vendors...

M

mattmor

Hello,

I am trying to find a vendor that was in the convention center at the MOA Vermont rally. I don't recall the name of the dealer. He was right across from the RevIt booth. He sold alot of Arai and Schuberth helmets, he also was a dealer for powerlet. For more clarification he had some Oxtar Infinity's out on the table.

He told me he could get Schuberth concept 1 cheek pads to down size a large to a medium. I can't find his card anymore. Thanks for the help.

Matt

This is probably the guy you want. The only one I remember selling Schuberth helmets at the rally:

Joseph Harris
Motorcycle Rider Supply, Inc.
248-788-7407
31192 Bycroft Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48331

-----------
Michael Cohen

Back