• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone go to NH?

So,ya think these young ridders tried to hurt or run this truck off the road and got what they diserved? Could be.....I guess.....after all there is good ridding there.I wouldn't read a paper that would report some bull like this either.

Statdawg said:
I would love to ride three up. Bring Smith & Wesson along for the ride. :violin But then what is the Paul Harvey side of the story ?

Yeah, show him your gun. That'll work.

Blitzkreig said:
The idea of being armed is probably not too popular in the Bay area. However, in NH and VT it is rather commonplace. As a long time concealed carry licensee, I have received training at a number of highly reputable venues including Jeff Cooper's Gunsite and Masaad Ayoob's Lethal Force Institute. It would not be uncommon for me to pack a 9mm in my tank bag. This weapon would never be shown. If a weapon is drawn it is only to respond to an immediate threat of severe bodily harm and then used to terminate that threat. Anyone who "shows" a weapon does not understand the proper use of the weapon. :nra

Exactly.

California has rather restrictive laws about concealed carry, so it's not common. When I lived in Mass., it wasn't that uncommon, though. My company is based in Texas, where you don't need a permit to carry. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not. On one hand, you can have some partially or poorly trained testosterone case running around with a gun, but on the other hand, it may help keep society polite. I don't know which is true, not living there.

But if you have a firearm, the best thing you can do is keep that knowledge to yourself, I think.

no gun seen

I have my Ct Pistol permit since 1980, I don't always carry but i no one knows when I carry, Just happy to have the right to carry.

NRA Life Member
NRA certified pistol instructor

Back