• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Jetsons

D

dugmar

Did anyone else notice the sign on the left side of the road on Route 108 heading back to the rally site? It was a painted sign with the entire Jetson's cartoon character cast. I should have taken a photo.

I did. It made the list of "things you don't see everyday".

Along with a camel in a field, whale tales on a hillside and a poodle wearing pink goggles riding in a back pack strapped to a harley rider.

Newstar said:
a poodle wearing pink goggles riding in a back pack strapped to a harley rider.

I'd argue that's pretty common among Harley riders !!! :laugh

Dam Store

Statdawg said:
I think on 7 North of Burlington near a Dam I saw a store that was named "The Dam Store". Now I know people have said certain member's of their family get mad because someone's is alway's at the "Dam Store". I think I need to see the Dam place and see why everyone likes to shop at the "Dam Store".

I've got to go to the Dam Store and get a picture. Was that in Milton? I never ride Rt7!

Dam Site

Had a pastor once whose license plate read, "DamSite". The message on his answering machine was, "...best little church by a Dam Site."

Just a little dam humor...
Dan

Back