• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

ear plugs info/website request

ultracyclist

Within the last 45 days, a member posted a website that offered a sampler of ear plugs.

I cannot find it.

Does anyone know what the site is?

Thank you.

Does this work with Autocom systems

Blitzkreig said:
I had the fellow mold the ear plugs with the filter for me at the Rally. Wow, can't say enough good things. Wonderful reduction (elimination is more like it) of wind noise and motor noise. Filter still allows hearing of conversation and sirens, etc. This is the way to go!!! :thumb

Will this work with an Autocom helmet speaker system? I always wear foam earplugs and it works fairly well with the helmet speakers, but if the custom molded plugs would allow the sound range of the helmet speakers to be heard it would be great.

TKE said:
Will this work with an Autocom helmet speaker system? I always wear foam earplugs and it works fairly well with the helmet speakers, but if the custom molded plugs would allow the sound range of the helmet speakers to be heard it would be great.

My earplugs have molded in speakers but I also have the autocom speakers installed in my helmet for when I don't use the earplugs on a short ride.

I don't think that earplugs without speakers are going to enhance hearing the helmet mounted speakers. YMMV

Back