- I loved that the rally was near so many services. We could walk to get pizza, Dunkin Donuts, Wendy's, Hardware store and laundry etc
- These local businesses seemed well prepared for us. No shortage of donuts.
- The vendors inside the rally grounds where great, especially Steve's coffee
- I loved that late on Friday afternoon you could look out and still see plenty of green camping areas left.
- The chamber of commerce did a terrific job, the welcome signs on businesses were a nice treat
- I liked that I could bring my child into the beer tent, as long as she was accompanied by me, and that seemed fair.
- I liked that there was a burger/fry and soda vendor inside the beer tent area, so my kid (and I) didn't have leave the area for snacks.
Room for improvement:
- I wished the beer tent sold soda for a ticket
- A traffic cop outside the main gate would have been a good addition.
- How about putting the hospitality tent closer to registration?
Thank you to the many unsung rally chairs and to each and everyone of us that volunteered. It's our rally. So many people loose sight of that.