• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Volunteers for 2007 Rally

I was in the day I joined the MOA, already making my move toward my help,

And don't forget to recognize me for it, or else. :usa :bikes

Hey Brad and Mark, could this be what you two are dreaming about on that roof?

Attachments

• CherryStout MOA 2.JPG
    CherryStout MOA 2.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 208
I Would Love To Volunteer For The Beer Tent...I Am So Excited :drink... My Shoulder Dislocation Has Finally Healed ...I Can Handle MY Bike...It Has Been A Long 8 Months Since The Fall From The Stairs.... Dang What A Fall That Morning... :cry

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That is WONDERFUL news!

Here's to lots of sMiles for you beginning today.

Voni
sMiling

Sue (or anyone with the knowledge),
Do you guys need medical volunteers? I'm a USCG Corpsman and EMT and would be happy to volunteer assuming the Coast Guard releases to make the rally (I should be able to in '07). I might even be able to talk SFDOC into volunteering with me. :deal
Chris

threeflys said:
Sue (or anyone with the knowledge),
Do you guys need medical volunteers? I'm a USCG Corpsman and EMT and would be happy to volunteer assuming the Coast Guard releases to make the rally (I should be able to in '07). I might even be able to talk SFDOC into volunteering with me. :deal
Chris

Please contact me next spring. We are still putting our list of committee chairs in place, and hopefully by then he or she will know what the staffing needs will be.
Thanks for offering!

marK11LT said:
I will start tonight by testing beer.....and making recomendations this may be tough :buds
That's not an easy job, you're going to need some help. As a new member, I'll be the Pledge and help ya with this task. The least I can do.

I would be interested in volunteering at the National Rally.
My wife and I will not arrive until Thursday afternoon.
Is there or will there be a sign-up sheet or something? :thumb :thumb

sparkchaser1200 said:
I would be interested in volunteering at the National Rally.
My wife and I will not arrive until Thursday afternoon.
Is there or will there be a sign-up sheet or something?

Watch the forum and the MOA web page early next year (January or so). We will list the volunteer chairman, along with all of the committee chairs, and you can sign up at that time.

See you next summer!

Me too!

Montauk said:
IN for the Beer Tent

Does anyone know these guys?

Ossifer Bob, John, Rev. Willie

Attachments

• Ossifer Bob, John, Rev.Willie.JPG
    Ossifer Bob, John, Rev.Willie.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 239
Bike Judging volunteers

The irrepressible rally chair Sue Rihn-Manke has drafted me to serve as the bike judging chair for the 2007 rally.

Anyone interested in volunteering to work as a judge should email me at jeff.dean@att.net

bmwdean said:
The irrepressible rally chair Sue Rihn-Manke has drafted me to serve as the bike judging chair for the 2007 rally.

"most dirty" going to be one of the catagories? Otherwise I don't have a chance......

Last edited:
bobsmith7 said:
Does anyone know these guys?

Ossifer Bob, John, Rev. Willie
I do believe that this intelligent team of Beemer Beer Bursars will be behind the bar again in Wisconsin in 2007, serving thirsty rally-goers. Since I will be serving again as Bar Manager, I would suspect that you will find us slinging brews on Wednesday and Saturday nights. :drink
Hopefully, bobsmith7 will be joining us behind the bar. :clap

Last edited:
Absolutely!

I'll be there! :drink Thinking about my volunteer schedule now and recruiting other Chromeheads as well. Here's a few others you may recognize:

Attachments

• and Emoto and.JPG
    and Emoto and.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 127
Back