• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Big thumb's up for MOA Rallye Organizers..

westmount

This was the first time I attended a multi day rally MOA style. I must say that it was very well organized from the moment I arrived at the gates right through to the closing ceremonies. The tech seminars were fantastic. I met sooooo many great people whom I never met before and share my love of motorcycles. Next rally I will also volunteer some of my time.

One of the best rally's I have ever been to !

Congradulations' MOA .... I'll see you in 2007

Howard

My helmet is off

Tremendous job at this rally organizers. I don't think it could have been it could have gone better. The site was great, the location was inspired (the VFW put on a fine BBQ chicken dinner Friday nite) and the riding was well, not flat.
Not to mention the entertainment. Outstanding :clap

Outstanding Rally, Thanks to All for the Very Hard Work!

This was one of the nicest BMW International Rallies that I have ever attended (and I've done a ton of them), every bit as much fun as the Bend, Oregon Meet. Been riding BMW's continuously since March of 1969 when I bought my 1966 R60/2 from my German landlord while stationed in Augsburg, Bavaria and I still believe that BMW folks are some of the nicest people you can ever party and talk motorcycles with!

I am sitting here back in Arizona in the 113 degree heat and dreaming about riding in the rains of Vermont. Wish I could import that 80 degree weather to the Sonoran desert! Also loved those views of the Maine coast, the lobster dinner in York Beach, and the New Hampshire hills!

Sincere Thanks,

Don Stanley
Chandler, AZ
2005 R1150RT

The Rally Co-Chairs Josh Asher, Michael Friedle, and Rob Nye did a tremendous job! But, they will be the first ones to tell you that without the help of all the Committee Chairs and the hundreds of volunteers, that help with everything from set-up all the way through to clean-up, this great event could never happen. A tip of the helmet to all who helped!

Riding Like the Wind...

CHASMAN #12106
Black '02 K12RS
Knights of the Roundel #333
Life Member NRA

Good job and thanks to all who made it possible.Enjoyed my ride up,enjoyed the rally,and enjoyed my ride back.Nothing to WHINE about here.

Back