• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA messed up bad in my book

Emoto said:
76726063-L.jpg

And to think I took it easy on you out of an apparently misguided desire to be nice to a fellow club member. :brow
OK OK OK if we meet then I will owe you a drink. :usa easy on me I'm only an American.

Dont be easy on me, that could be bad.
I only came here to state my opinion, opinion at that was what it was, my opinion.

But I promise that I will do my part as a member and eat my wheaties before I go ride.

Oh by the way I never take anything in a 4M personally.
As you cant express emotion when you type words, they can be taken to many different ways.

If I was to meet anyone on here I would buy ya all a beer and kick back and try and figure a way to get more miles on my bike.

Obvious that would take alot of time, as its hard to get the wife to let me go sometimes.

I believe its bad luck to have a thread bust over 200 replies and continue it, so this will be my last post on this one, and I am going to push my energy to see what I guess I can do to make a diffrence if any.

I have learned tons from everyone posts, and thanks again for everyone's input to help, and input to be funny, and constructive criticism from others to me.

I still believe the POA should of been recognized more than it was at the ceremonies, but due to rain that came washed it away I guess, but that is in the eye of the beholder I feel.

What the future may bring could be better than the closing ceremonies, who knows, I will not apologize for bringing up an issue the way I did based on the way I feel, all I can do is look forward and pass on my thoughts to maybe help the ones behind me looking to get in one day to this sport.

But After all is said and done my main goal is to enjoy the sport, and put in my fair share effort like everyone should do.

See even a old fart like me can learn. :bikes
Now its time to work on this idea I have.

Time to drop, nuf said.

Would you two wipper snappers shut up. I am middle aged around here and you are both younger than me. So if any of the three of us is going to fart around here it is going to be me. :fart Or the next guy who is willing to admit to being older than the three of us. Now I gotta go... :bolt

Your one lucky guy...

I hear what your saying and after 700K miles over 29 years, i've never had the oppertunity to stay on the road 3 weeks (longest was 17 days 6900 miles), you are one lucky dude. Trust me the enjoyment of the ride/fellowship will last for years, stories you'll tell etc...

Wear the pin proudly...and share the good times...

KSmith

Back