• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Selecting a standard Avatar

mrskbasa

List Mistress
Now available are standard avatars from clubs who have provided their logos to one or more administrator of this forum. :clap

If you will notice, right now my avatar (photo under my name) shows the custom avatar of my choice.

However, I could choose a standard avatar. When one see posts with the following avatars, individuals have chosen from the list of standard avatars listed below.

So far we have:

BMWMOA logo
BMW Owner's of San Diego
Chromeheads
Yankee Beemers
Wallace and Grommet
BMWBMW

If you would like your club logo posted for use by your club members, please have a club officer send me a private message through this board, with the logo in .gif or .jepg format.

Be sure to size the logo down to 70x70 pixels.

Thanks,

The MOA forum team :D

To change your avatar, please refer to this:

clicked on the User C.P. button at the top of the screen and went to "Edit Options". Down at the bottom of the screen is a way for you to load your own image from your computer to use as your avatar or select from existing avatars.

No it does not.

It did once which brings up a point to remember.

You can not change avatars depending on your mood, time of day, topic etc and have messages pre-change appear with the old avatar.

At one time Tina had the MOA logo, now it is Wallace and Gromit. I can't wait to see what is next.

Rob Nye said:
No it does not.

It did once which brings up a point to remember.

You can not change avatars depending on your mood, time of day, topic etc and have messages pre-change appear with the old avatar.

At one time Tina had the MOA logo, now it is Wallace and Gromit. I can't wait to see what is next.

Barbie.

MrKBasa

barbie.jpg

fish said:
whatchoo talkin' bout. It was 80F today :huh

OK, it sucks to sleep in the garage cuz there are motorcycles all over the place and I still haven't put my tools away from last time I worked on the Big White Bike.

Plus, the hypoid oil in the drain pan smells funny.

:fart

Back