• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

camping questions

P

puterboy01

I am going up to the rally early so some questions: Will the state camp ground recommended fill up early and what about camping at the rally. Is it a mad rush to get a site there?

puterboy01 said:
I am going up to the rally early so some questions: Will the state camp ground recommended fill up early and what about camping at the rally. Is it a mad rush to get a site there?

Greetings,

I really don't anticipate the state park filling up. I expect there to be a bike in each site, if you are alone at a site and see someone coming in looking for a spot why not make a new friend.

There may be a land rush on Thursday morning at the rally but the place is large enough that there will be plenty of good camping to be found Saturday morning. There can only be one "best" spot, hopefully you will find your best spot.

We'll leave the light on for ya.

Best,

The real qwest''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''cabins

Lake Carmi......two cabins/fantastic locations.......prime lakefront lean-tos and lots..............and the game is on.

SWM Vintage :heart willing to share much, enjoys short walks on the beach, long naps, willing to share Balsams lean-to with F rider of German or Italian metal, must twist her own, prefers friendly red-heads but warm feet will do if it's after two.......................................................... :brow

(my most sincere apology to whomever gets the Balsams)

Last edited:
Back