• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Need to give up a Room at Tbird Motel

Forks

Available Room - Tbird Motel - Shelburne, VT

Very nice family run motel (27 years), clean and just south of Burlington, VT in Shelburne. Very close to the Shelburne Museum. Convenient to rally site via a couple back roads.

2 twin beds.

The rate for this room is 119 per night.

I just called the TBird and told him I'd like to give up the room. It's out there for anyone who wants it.

www.tbirdmotorinn.com

Last edited:
I called and cancelled - room is available (this is now their only free room).

Originally I thought it was 65 a night, that was my half - so I edited the total price in my original post to reflect the correction to 119 a night.

Great place - 2 folks - each pays $60 - can't go wrong.

Thanks,

Marc

As of now they have one room with a queen, $110 but they will only do three nights. I wanted two. Guess it's back to the tent for me. :)

SheRidesABeemer said:
As of now they have one room with a queen, $110 but they will only do three nights. I wanted two. Guess it's back to the tent for me. :)

$110 sounds steep for that place considering the road construction is at it's front door. Maybe trying to take advantage of the room shortage!
I heard that the Ho-Hum still has a few rooms.

SheRidesABeemer said:

Good to know, that means my room is taken!

It's a great motel, road construction or not. I was only going to be sleeping there, not on the road.... :D

Back