• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Can't Find Address????

apopj

Hello all,

Just got a Lowrance 500C, mounted it on my '04 RT, and punched in the address to Quaker Steak and Lube, 5935 Canal Rd in Valley View, OH. Spent a couple of minutes and returned the message "CANNOT FIND ADDRESS". So, punched it into my Garmin Street Pilot and there it was, right where it has been for several years. Same with MapQuest.
Is this what I can expect from this unit? It is running version 1.7 (the latest), the restaurant has been in same location for years, and every other GPS finds it. If this is all the better it is, I am sending it back....
Thanks for the help, Jeff :dunno

Now it can't find anything????

Today, I entered an address is Krebs, OK. Can't find that either. What's up with this scrap? I should have kept my Garmin, it worked..... Jeff

Back