• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

"Ship To" Address for the Rally?

relic

Has the Essex Jct. "Ship To" address been posted somewhere? We typically UPS some gear to ourselves at distant rallies but have not yet seen it mentioned on this forum or at the Rally webpage. Have I overlooked it somewhere? Thanks.

Write your name big on the box with a marker and ship here:

BMW MOA Rally/Your Name
Champlain Valley Exposition Center
105 Pearl Street (route 15)
Essex Junction, VT 05453

How early can your shipped stuff arrive? We are leaving the Staurday before the rally and will probably have to ship our stuff on Friday. UPS says it will get there probably on Tuesday. Too early?

I believe you can schedule a delivery day for your package as well. They will hold it at a central facility once it reaches the destination and deliver it on the day you choose. If I am not mistaken. Not 100% on that.

If they can't deliver on a specific date, you can ship your item to be picked up at the local shipping center in the area. Be it Fedex or UPS whoever you chose to ship with.

Back