• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Burnszilla & Bigfoot105 Sighting

K

Kadison55

Earlier today the Burnszilla's, Bigfoot105, and TKE were sighted traveling north of Anchorage near Willow, Alaska.

After a quick lunch at the Pioneer Roadhouse the Burnszilla's continued north toward Denali National Park for a week long tour of Alaska.

Burnszilla assured me that a rider report would be forthcoming.

Attachments

• Burnzilla Sighting copy.jpg
    Burnzilla Sighting copy.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 104
I made an amazing discovery today when I met Burnzilla for the first time. He really does look like his avatar :laugh And, he is much taller in person. I met up with them around 10:00AM and then with TKE at 11:00 on our way out of town. We rode north to Willow, AK. and all had burgers at the Pioneer Lodge, then parted ways. They were headed to Talkeetna (the town that the program Northern Exposure was based on) and TKE and I headed back to Anchor Town.

Sharon ran the marathon on Saturday and completed the 26.2 miles. I'm sure she will fill in the details when they start their ride report for their Alaska trip.

Their plans are to come back through Anchorage on Wednesday and continue down to the Kenai Peninsula.

And Yes, That K100LT was huge and so was the helmets!!!!

Nice people them thar Burnzillas are. :wave

rode from denali to fairbanks to glenallen to eureka lodge. 11 hrs on the bike. at 10:30pm the sun was blaring in my eyes like it was 10 am. construction everywhere. unbelieveable vistas. grizzly bear behind our motel ate a calf last nite. tomorrow we ride to seward.
l8r

Back