• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bike Covers

R

RIDERR1150GSADV

I am looking at a lightweight but decent cover for my RT with all the luggage cases on it.
Can anyone suggest a decent cover? Ether a 1/2 or full cover is ok:)
It will mainly be used to keep rain and prying eyes of the bike as well as the sun while travelling.:brow
I just don't know what brands are ok:dunno

We've got a couple of Travelers. I'll go find the label and see who made them.

dave

Geeza

I like the Geeza cover! Easy on -off, stuff bag, dries fast! Not really waterproof, but whats the diff:dunno . Ya ride in the rain anyway!

Thanks for the replies guys:D
I'll check them out on the net and at my dealer.
As long as it is not too crazy with traffic and it isn't a tropical downpour:cry , I kinda like riding in the rain a little as it cools me off here in S.Florida!
But while camping it would be nice to be able to cover the bike at night.:wave

I had an EZ traveler cover and really liked it a lot. It's really nice when you go on trips and want to cover the bike up at night because it packs so small. I have one of the big bulky Dowco covers right now. It is a bit more sturdy and thicker for my non-garaged bike, but it is a pain in the butt to pack for trips. If I had a choice I'd get a Dowco for home outside storage and an EZ traveler for trips or inside garage storage.

Again thanks for all the info:wow
I think I found what I am looking for and should get a cover soon with UPS;)

I decided on the EZ traveler cover as I only needed a light weight 1/2 cover for my bike.
I am fortunate enough to have my bike in a garage when I am home.:D

I have had good luck and like Nelson Rigg Defender Covers.

Last edited:
Back