• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Vendors @ MOA ?

westmount

Does anyone have a list of the vendors that will be @ VT ?

I need to farkle up my GS and have a list of stuff I want to buy for my GS.

ANyone ?

thx,
Howard

If you are looking for Vendors

Ok they are not actually selling at the Rally but

They are knowledgeable, very good riders and very partially to BMW riders. They are even willing to have their pictures taken with :gerg

If you get there early in the morning - free coffee!

Attachments

• BMWteam (2).jpg
    BMWteam (2).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 365
thanks... i'll be there for the coffee...

however i was looking for a list of specialty stuff i want...

Tires.. tourance
Screen... GIVI
Corbin... possible heated seat
EZ touring covers... wonderer or travelor
BMW stuff... not sure yet...
Cycle gadgets... PIAA 1400 with install

:dance

anyone have a list ? :dunno

I Know ...

I knew what you meant - was just showing off a picture from Americade. I am sure that all of the things you are looking for will be in the convention building - brand new. And then there will be many more opportunties in the flea market area.

I happened to talk with the Autocom people this week and learned they'll be there for sure. They're located close to Albany so it 's not a long trip for them this year.

Venders@MOA

Westmount, You are in luck!

I will have a Large bottle of Bubble's Bubbles with Wand at my booth. You can blow all the Bubbles you want!

I will also have a Beautiful "Mad Cow" Butt Pad for your G/S. You wont need a Heated Seat.

Stop by Alaska Leathers Sheep Skin Butt Pad's Booth and Ident your self to me for a Free gift.

You will find that most of the Venders on the 05 list will still be Vending in 06. Also a few new ones.

Enjoy your Ride to the Rally. Jim Post / Bones

Life without Adventure is Nothing!

RTRandy said:
I happened to talk with the Autocom people this week and learned they'll be there for sure. They're located close to Albany so it 's not a long trip for them this year.
Autocom is in Albany NY? Do they have a store you can just stop in there? Thats not very far for me. I work right by there.

Autocom address

RTRandy said:

Not a long trip??????

I just did a whois look up for autocom.com and the address and telephone number given is:

Autocom
1642 Stony Brook Dr
Salinas, CA,93906
Tel. +1.8314440790

Salinas, CA, is 3,051 miles from Albany, NY, and 121 miles from Albany, CA

Salinas, CA, to Essex Junction, VT is 3,111 miles and Alabany, CA, to Essex Junction, VT, is 3,010 miles!!!
:rofl

Doc (in Albany, NY)
[/FONT]

Doc_Qanai said:
Not a long trip??????

I just did a whois look up for autocom.com and the address and telephone number given is:

You need to look for AutocomAmerica.com

For more information,
contact us by:
Phone: 1-888-851-GEAR
Email: sales@autocomamerica.com
Mail: P.O. Box 1477
Slingerlands, NY 12159

ThatÔÇÖs a BIG difference!

BradfordBenn said:
You need to look for AutocomAmerica.com

For more information,
contact us by:
Phone: 1-888-851-GEAR
Email: sales@autocomamerica.com
Mail: P.O. Box 1477
Slingerlands, NY 12159

ThatÔÇÖs a BIG difference! Autocom.com is a perfomance auto parts dealer and autocomamerica.com is the motorcycle intercom manufacturer.

Doc

KBasa said:
I wonder if the Autocom guy is going to be Alan Capano. He's outside Albany.

Dave,

Alan Capano was working for them, but I hear that he has not been feeling well for quite some time and doesnÔÇÖt go anywhere.

Doc

Back