• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Side mounts

vtman84

I just bought a pair of Mermite Army surplus cans to make a set of side bags on the cheap. I am looking for the mounting hardware needed for a set of side bags (2001 F650GS)...used or new, does anyone know of any good places to find one?

Thanks!

vtman84 said:
I just bought a pair of Mermite Army surplus cans to make a set of side bags on the cheap. I am looking for the mounting hardware needed for a set of side bags (2001 F650GS)...used or new, does anyone know of any good places to find one?

Thanks!

There is a complete set for sale over on f650. I think they wanted under 275?

The ammo boxes weigh in at 20 lbs a piece if I remember correctly. motosports made the rack system for them.

email the seller here.
amtrakery@mac.com

-kutch

Those quick racks look pretty universal. can get them to fit alot of different setups.
Those Hepco & Becker Gobi side bags for instance...! :heart

-kutch

Back