Thread: Tall Passenger

Tall Passenger

Using standard windshield causes to much wind on my 6ft. wife at any adjustable height. What is my options????? Trading wife not an option at this point...

Big John, which model bike do U have?

John Deere Light Truck

I Used to Be Someone sheridesabeemer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn
    Using standard windshield causes to much wind on my 6ft. wife at any adjustable height. What is my options????? Trading wife not an option at this point...

Obvious choice, she needs to get off the back seat and into the front of her own bike.
    Gail Hatch
    SheRidesABeemer's Blog
    05 R12GS
    87 K75CT

25-MPH NEXT 1OO MILES PacWestGS's Avatar
    You could try adding a 'Laminar Lip' on top of you exsisting screen when she's riding and then remove it for just yourself.

Mine on the GS throws and extra four-inches of wind over my head and it's only about two-inches higher than the BMW Adventure Screen.

Just a thought, they go on and off pretty easy and will only leave four 1/2" diameter 3M lock tabs on your screen.

Doc
    Russ
    "If you took the time to really get to know me...you'd be wasting your time, because I'm exactly who you think I am"

(Life comes at you pretty fast "Pay it Forward" - Have no regrets when the end happens)