• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vermont Brew Fest

Dangerous?

Yup, this could be dangerous (and fun).

For those who care, I did my undergraduate work at Saint Mikes, and on several occassions had to walk back to school from downtown after missing all the shuttles and being to :buds to find my vehical - in near-zero temperatures. Given my blood didn't (or couldn't) freeze with a 10% alcohol anti-freeze ratio, you should have no problems walking back in the summer. It's probably less than 2 miles, and the locals are used to hearing students signing Irish Folk songs at 3:00 am :dance

I seem to recall actually hating the shuttles because of it moving so slow and hitting all the frost heaves with a overloaded bladder...

Well, the hike back to the fairgrounds would most likely be 5-6 miles from the waterfront of Burlington. I doubt many would want to take that walk, but I seem to remember a rally chair mentioning that there would be shuttles to downtown Burlington. So things are looking up

Brian

brewery tour

Looking at the map of breweries in Vermont, it would make an interesting ride.
Try to get them all in one or two days :bottle :groovy :bar

Local Transport

I've attended and volunteered at the Brewer's Fest for many years and its one of the best summer attractions. Sunset at the waterfront is awesome with a beer.

Burlington is very easy to get around via taxis. It is rare to wait more than fifteen minutes after calling for a cab anywhere in the greater Burlington area. Most cab companies have shuttle vans for more than 3 people as well.

EHH

Back